- TERMS & CONDITIONS
SCRIPTS BY PAUL SMITH
- The content of each script remains the property of the author.
- Any alteration to the script – apart from the updates in the pantomimes for topicality and location reasons – should be referred for approval prior to performance.
- No performance should take place without completion and submission of the performance rights application form and the appropriate fee paid.
- No hard copies of the script are produced.
- No script may be sold on to any other party.
- A licence is most likely to be required for productions/readings/recordings/postings/streamings on ZOOM/FACEBOOK/SPOTIFY/YOUTUBE/CLOUDMIX or any other platform – if in doubt email us for clarification – email@example.com
- All publicity materials should carry an acknowledgment saying ‘THIS PRODUCTION IS LICENSED BY PAUL SMITH PLAYS – WWW.THEATREPLAYS.UK A video licence covers the filming of any part of a production for private use only. It does not cover or sanction the selling of a video or any profiteering from such a sale.
- Refunds and returns are not applicable
SECOND HAND BOOK SALES
- Second hand books are all of good condition – unless otherwise stated.
- The items are sent 2nd Class
- Please note that when ordering from outside the UK import taxes and VAT may be applicable. This must be paid in advance by the buyer.
- Returns should be notified before despatch and will be at the expense of the buyer.
- We are happy to give further information on any item if required – please email – firstname.lastname@example.org